05/20/20 4:00 pm
05/20/20 6:00 pm
RiverSmart Communities program with AWS's Bryan McKnight!
Join us for a virtual Q&A about the 2020 RiverSmart Communities Program for Non-Profits and Houses of Worship with AWS's Bryan McKnight!
What benefits will you receive from your RiverSmart participation?
- It won’t break your budget - no capital expenditure is required
- You’ll be eligible for the Impervious Area Charge (CRIAC) Nonprofit Relief Program
- You get a beautiful new garden or stormwater feature ready by Spring or Summer 2021 (Click here to read more on our blog.)
- You do your part for clean water, and set an example of clean river practices for your surrounding community
- Your community will be energized with a positive, hopeful project that connects them with one another in challenging times.
- You don’t have to do it alone! The Anacostia Watershed Society will help you from project start to completion.
RSVP to receive the zoom link. We hope you can join us!